Monday, January 12, 2009

body body

i went back to the gym today. it was the first time in almost three months. everyday, i wore that like a scarlet letter. not today. not ever again. my special, little t.word joined the same gym as me, so we are going to support one another on our quest for what we jokingly describe as "hott bods."

i have become so lazy in most aspects of my life, especially when eating and exercising are concerned. i am pretty stoked on the thought of taking initiative and feeling amazing again. i am so glad to be sharing the journey with someone that i appreciate so much. and i like being able to complain about the guy that was running next to me, spraying me with sweat, forcing me to stop running at 2.5 miles. grrrr.

1 comment:

onlyembry said...

girl, we are so fit. i am so pissed we didnt work out today. i was really wanting to see that hottie