Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ping pong

so so long and so many stories to tell. I have been far too busy to relax at all, even when i virtually don't have to do anything. I have been balancing cleaning, school work, the gym, eating, dating, sleeping, being social, and figuring out what the fuck i need to do to be content. let's just say i really don't want the last part, but i like striving for it. last week we had the worst winter storm that i have been a part of, which too soon followed the hurrican ike incident of september 2008. both storms left me without power, the internet, business/money, one without a vehicle, and the other with a happier vision of communal living. i like the sense of community that can only come after a tragedy, is it creepy for me to feel like i have really been blessed the last few months because of tragedy? I like knowing that people care, and i like that people never have let me down yet. everything just gets better...i have a jeep that i love now, my dad is healing and has restored my faith in perseverance and positivity(after accident with a drunk driver), tiffany is still breathing(two blood clots tried to take that away), and my city is thawing out preparing for the birth of a new spring...and i am learning new things. oh, I am still going to the gym. i am officially on the track to becoming a runner again, even though my knees are trying to battle me for that title. i will win.

No comments: