Saturday, January 10, 2009

louder than bombs


these things take time, and this is the type of day that is worthy of feeling accomplished, but yet the rainy gloom makes me want to sit around and lament on what could be better. i have a knack for believing that i experience a new level of self awareness with each passing day, yet i still find myself making excuses to avoid things that will ultimately make me really happy.

a list of what makes me happy.
1. running
2. baking
3. organizing/ridding life of everything but necessities.
5. fun friend time
6.making things. all sorts of things. postcards, mixes, meals.

a list of excuses
1. nothing is going to change in this city, it has a permanent haze of boredom around everything, therefore, what is the point of doing anything?

yes, it is one of those days. i know that i am acting like a baby, and feelings of disconnect are all my fault. i think the only cure is making homemade cinnamon rolls. and listening to the smiths.

No comments: