Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we fight/we love

this is what my last few days have been filled with, not concerning me, but those close to me. i never think there is anything wrong with feeling. of course, i choose not to fight with those close to me, but if it comes to that, i am at least thankful to feel something. i have been feeling a lot lately, and i haven't been able to figure it all out. it has always been my nature to react physically to what is being felt mentally. the past weeks have been filled with exhaustion, shortness of breath, and major aches and pains. i am sure it is all stress. i never have fun anymore. i complete tasks. i clean the houses of others, i eat, i do homework, and here and there i might do something social besides working with tiffany or eating with nick. when i get into the habit of not having fun, i focus on what might kill me. a vacation might be the simple answer. and more than just going to toledo. i have some restaurants i want to eat at, and i have some people to see. one in particular. probably the only one i fight with. we fight/we love. i also need to run again.

1 comment:

the makery said...

i want to do fun things with you.
please bring me ginos pizza. omg.