Monday, February 18, 2008

craving...

i treated myself to taking the day off... the swollen eyelids i am suffering from aided in the decision. i slept -in later than usual, and began my minimalist diet with a salad of albacore and salad greens. i can't help but looking around my kitchen, admiring all of the food i can't eat. i have constant visions of (valentines day) shortbread and chocolate dancing in my head. ..and i am well aware of the fact i cannot even have a taste of either for at least a month. produce isles are going to have to qualm all of my unnatural cravings. instead of eating a bread and chocolate phinney bar, i ate two bananas, a roasted sweet potato and roasted cabbage. i still have half of a day to go...yes, on my official first day.

the first week is always described as the hardest.

No comments: