Sunday, October 12, 2008

posture, and american football

okay, so i know that a lot of time has passed by since i last posted, but, i honestly have to say that it feels as if my last post was just yesterday, and i have lived a lifetime in just that one day.

this is what i am thinking about:

one. i need to run, and stand up/ sit-up straight. i have only used my gym membership twice. i have had it for almost three weeks. i have to remember that my work is work, and that no matter how physical it is, it is not exercise.

two. autumn nights, and listening to my standard fall play lists that include american football, pinback, built to spill, and the newly added(but already a classic)sea wolf.

three.the economy, the future(i am excited for it), and politics. oh, and what i will eat in the morning.

four. the importance of posting my words, instead of imagining what i will post.

five. the winter coming early with the departure of two of my closest confidants: my favorite little bird, j.woolard, and the best personal assistant a girl could ask for, t. word.

six. i will have so much more, tomorrow.

1 comment:

milkyboots said...

i just broke out my american football albums yesterday! I wrote so many college papers listening to their self-titled.